DragonLend is an online platform that helps small-and-medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in Vietnam get access to finance. Businesses apply to us, are quickly assessed and are matched to the most appropriate financer. We launched in January and have big ambition to support a hugely underserved market in Vietnam.DragonLend has developed partnership with 14+ accredited local and international banks in Vietnam. We are looking for a Business Development Associate to build a premier SME-lending platform in Vietnam together.
DragonLend is proud to be a venture of fram^, a Swedish venture builder focusing on technology and e-commerce (https://wearefram.com).Our head office is located in the heart of Ho Chi Minh City’s financial district – District 1. You can find out more about us at: http://dragonlend.vn/.
To support the growth of an early-stage start-up through customer acquisition, sales and partnership development work . Your responsibilities would include but would not be limited to:
- Acquiring customers through a number of channels (field sales, telesales consultations, events and presentations)
- Working with our finance and banking partners to deliver customer referrals
- Other activities that will support us to build a great company (scaling partner pipeline, identifying more leads, and others)
WHAT WE NEED:
- At least 2 years of experience in sales/consultancy. Experience in B2B sales is preferred
- Entrepreneurial mindset and ability to work under pressure (we build the company from scratch together!)
- Enthusiasm for fintech start-ups and DragonLend’s mission
- Fluency in English and Vietnamese
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary and commission
- Vietnam social insurance and premium health care package
- Happy Hour/ Teambuilding activity every two weeks
- Opportunity to develop skills in a number of areas (sales, English speaking, financial knowledge, entrepreneurship and start-ups)
- Opportunity become a key-personnel in a fast-growing start-up, in an exciting market, with a top team!
SEND YOUR CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
SUBJECT: [Business Development Associate] _ Full Name