DragonLend is a platform that helps small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) and personal clients get access to finance from finance partners. Clients apply on our platform, are rapidly assessed and are passed to the most appropriate finance partner. DragonLend has developed partnership with 14+ accredited local and international banks in Vietnam. We are looking for a Financial Consultant Executive to build a premier SME-lending platform in Vietnam together.
Our head office is located in the heart of Ho Chi Minh City’s financial district – Nguyen Cong Tru Str, Dist 1. You can find out more about us at: http://dragonlend.vn/
DragonLend is proud to be a venture of fram^, a Swedish venture builder focusing on technology and e-commerce (https://ventures.wearefram.com/)
The intern will work with the Sales and Marketing team of DragonLend, as well as directly with the CEO and Founder (ex-McKinsey management consultant from England).
To support an exciting fintech start-up grow through customer acquisition and financial analysis. Your responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Conducting consultations with business owner customers, via phone or direct meeting
- Supporting the sales and marketing team with administration tasks
- Supporting the DragonLend leadership team with business development tasks (developing our bank partner portfolio; exploring additional financial products)
WHAT WE NEED:
- Fluency in English and Vietnamese
- Interest in DragonLend’s product and mission
- Excitement to be immersed in Finance and Consultancy field
- You are a proactive individual and a challenge-lover
- You love to come up with more efficient ways to solve problems
Note: no previous finance experience is required as we will offer training. We just require a willingness and ability to learn fast
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary and commission
- Happy Hour/ Teambuilding activities every two weeks
- Opportunity to develop skills in a number of areas (sales, English speaking, financial knowledge, entrepreneurship and start-ups)
- Opportunity become a key-personnel in a fast-growing start-up, in an exciting market area, with a top team!
SEND YOUR CV To: firstname.lastname@example.org
SUBJECT: [Commerce Intern] _ Full Name