•Unable to pay employees, and/or rent spaces.
•Not enough cashflows to compensate for receivables.
.No capital to fund purchasing and importing goods, or manufacturing.
•Unable to invest in other segments to expand business, manufacture products.
• Affect reputation of your business: late payment seriously affects credit history of business. Furthermore, it reduces the ability to have unsecured loan in the future
• Threat of bankruptcy: since revenue cannot compensate for operating expenses, payroll, interests charged by banks, renting expense for manufacturing activities together with other expenses.
While SMEs need quick financing to solve problems in the backlog, the process for documents and assessment takes time. The procedure is complex which makes SMEs find it difficult to satisfy requirements from the bank.
Because SMEs have not had stable cash flows, and long operation periods, they are considered to have high risks. This leads to a common request for collateral to guarantee all loans of SMEs.
Time for transportation, document preparation is quite a lot since not all business owners have a clear understanding of which documents are essential for loan application and which are nice-to-have.
When banks refuse to grant unsecured loans, business owners normally come to online financing sources which eventually leads to unnecessary loans and burdens for cash flows of their own businesses.
• One of the most competitive interest rate in the market.
• Unsecured loan, no collateral needed.
• Easy, simple requirements and processes.
• Short processing and assessment time for loan application.
• Free consultation and support for preparing loan application.
• No service fee added Flexible pay-back methods.
• Medical and pharmaceutical supplies.
• Technology, telecommunications, and E-commerce.
• Food and beverage Personal and household goods Retail.
• Producing and supplying fertilizer.
• Delivery service
• Other industries providing essential commodities.
• Tax report (Balanced Sheet, Income Statement) in 2018.
• VAT paper in 2019 in quarters.
• Internal financial statements, in 2019 specifically.
• Bank statements from corporate account in 2019.
• Enterprise Registration Paper.
• ID of business owner/ legal representative.
• Bank statements from corporate account in 2018.
• Bank statements in from personal account (if revenue is transferred into it) in 2019.
• VAT invoices of sales contracts to show specific income streams and customers (as a proof of income) in 2019.
We offer a simple process with documents. It takes 3 days to disburse after customer has completely provided all required documents.
Financing package is designed to satisfy demand for working capital of SMEs. Customers can freely choose loan tenors. Loan amount ranging from 100 to 300 million VND for testing period, then high possibility to increase amounts for next loan.
Expert team at DragonLend rates business reputation based on cash flows, and financial analysis methods which allows business to not only receive desired unsecured loans but also build credit history.
With working capital financing package, DragonLend guarantees that we would not charge any extra service fee.
DragonLend’s professional consultant team is well trained in order to find solutions for SMEs’ financial issues, give out useful recommendations and find appropriate solutions for businesses.
Becoming financial advisor of SMEs, carefully consult and try our best to find optimal solution to stabilise cash-flows of businesses. Provide working capital financing package to solve concerns of SMEs with interest rate.